Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Going to see Mickey!

Kits cut-check
Kits packed-check
Clothes packed-check
Sleep deprived-double check

Well, I will be leaving for the airport in a while. The past couple of weeks have been totally crazy around here. I was suppose to be on a plane at 8:45am but we decided to change it till 2pm instead. We just couldn't get our stuff together in time, oh well.
Today was also Matthew's first day back at school, so we all got up at 6am this morning, made breakfast, got dressed and the 4 of us went to school together. We will be picking him up at 11:30 and then I am off to the airport. I was so glad that I was able to see him off to school this morning.
Anyway, I better finish getting ready. Have a safe and happy week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time in Disney and Orlando!! : )

deb said...

Hey... I didn't know you had a blog!! Kathy sent me the link, and here I am :)
Hope you and Lynette have a great time in Disney. Say hi to Mickey for me!
~deb~