Friday, June 27, 2008

An oldie but I still love it!

So the girls on the Daisy D's design team decided to share some of their old Daisy D's layouts and projects with each other.  I had to do some digging but I found this mini book, it was the first Daisy D's class I have ever taught and I was lucky enough to have had it published in the "Babies" Idea book by Scrapbook Trends.

I think it's so much fun to look back on how your style has changed over time.  

This album was made using the Classic Kids collection from Daisy D's.


Heather said...

Oh! It's so very sweet!! I'm glad you did some digging. :)

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Ohhh tooo cute!!! You had that magic touch with DD's right from the beginning, they knew what they were doing when they picked you for the DT :D

Susan Goetter said...

Danielle, that is just adorable. I actually have that "mini-album" in the pre-cut pkg...just haven't done it yet! Your album is so cute, I might have to get mine out and get busy!! LOL!!!