Sunday, July 27, 2008

Pennsylvania here we come!

Ok, so I have been slack with this ole blog of mine lately, but I have been getting ready to go to Pennsylvania .  I will be teaching at the Camp Hill SDV this Thursday-Sunday.  My 3 boys are coming with me and we are making this into a fun trip.  We have MANY activities planned for the kids from Hershey to Amish Country.  We really haven't decided when we will be coming back but as far as I can tell we will be gone for at least 10 days. So until then have a safe and fun couple of weeks and I will check in when we get back.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

For many others, the agony comes on bit by bit and builds step by step.
It has been in use for more than 100 many years in ache treatment.



Here is my page the flex mini reviews