Sunday, December 30, 2007

Busy Days...

Well, it has been a very busy weekend.
Friday-We decided to take the kids to Edaville Railroad to see their Christmas lights display. They also had fireworks that night and I must say they were AMAZING, I really didn't expect too much but I was blown away. They went on for about 25 minutes and it was so close it looked like the fireworks were going to hit you on the way down.

Saturday-I took the boys along with my mother and we went to Stoneham Zoo to see their "Festival of Lights". It's a tradition that we started many years ago and it just isn't Christmas unless we go there.

Sunday-Today John took Nicholas to see Nemo on ice, which he loved.

Matthew and I went to see "Kidz Bop" in concert. He had so much fun dancing and singing to all the songs. He got a t-shirt and all of the members of the group signed it for him.

Well, after such a busy weekend I am looking forward to tomorrow night. We are just cooking dinner together, watching movies and hanging out. I can't think of a better way to spend New Year's Eve.

Have a Happy and Safe New Years!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.