Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I hope all had a very Merry Christmas, we had a great day. On Christmas day we are always running around to visit family. So typically the day after Christmas we stay in our jammies and play with all the new toys. We must of been very good this year because Santa left many new toys. The boys receive a Wii amongst many other things and I got a new Mac computer. I am so excited but a bit scared to learn a whole new system. Hopefully I will be able to post a couple of photos from Christmas morning once I figure out how to do it on this new computer. Until then have a happy and safe rest of the holiday season.

The boys spreading reindeer food.


I absolutely love to decorate for the holidays here is 1 of 7 Christmas trees we have at home, the family tree.


Nicholas rewarding Matthew with a big hug as a thank you for his Christmas gift ( Diego animals and the Diego helicopter).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You now have 7 trees????? You're crazy! LOL. I think you need to post photos of all of them! Love the photo of the boys! :)