Friday, April 11, 2008

Happy Friday!

I am pretty sad, but due to American Airlines grounding over 3000 flight I won't be coming be coming to Tennessee SDV this weekend. I was on hold with American for 4 hours just to be cut off, then Icalled back and waited another 2 hours. Funny thing is I went for a route canal and had it finished while I was on hold.

If you were signed up for any of my classes and are still interested in a kit just email me and I will send a kit out to you along with complete instructions, colored photos. All the kits are pre-cut so all you have to do is put them together.

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! I will leave you all with a layout I did using Daisy D's Maybe Baby Collection. I had so much fun making the pieced heart, if you look closely I used seed beads in the centers of the flowers and liquid glass on the dots.



1 comment:

Oh Scrap!! said...

Bummer! so sorry, AA is a pain, better be safe though,sorry you missed KP i heard is great,hugs, Rosa.