Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Happy Tuesday!


Wow! It has been a very busy weekend. We went away to New Hampshire this weekend and the resort where we stay celebrated Halloween. So we decorated our house, got some candy and dressed the kids. Nicholas decided to be a cowboy, he looked so cute in his chaps and hat. My mum stayed behind to give the candy away while I took Nicholas trick-or-treating. When we came back my mum had only 3 pieces of candy left, but before she was able to close down a group of about 30 kids came to the house looking for candy. Thinking quickly I gave her Matthew's bucket of candy and as the crowd dwindled so did the candy (Matthew had only 1 piece of candy left in his bucket). I felt so bad that I took him in the golf cart and drove him around to collect more candy (he ended up with half a bucket). Everyone was happy in the end.

Being in the Halloween mood I have been working on some Halloween projects, a 12x12 layout, and 2 mini books. Here is a photo of a book I did a couple of months ago, I am going to be re cutting these kits for Disney so if anyone is interested you can send an email and let me know.


On another note, I have just finished decorating all the pages for the Leather Album and I am really happy with the way they came out. Also, I just got word that my classes for Disney are just about sold out. Yippee!

No comments: