Monday, August 13, 2007

New Classes!

I will be teaching in Orlando in a couple of weeks and I wanted to share a couple of sneek peaks.

The first class that I will be teaching is a "School Days" mini album using the new "Recess" line from Basic Grey.



The second class will be a "Mickey" 12 x 12 double page layout using "Scarlets letter" from Basic Grey.



Finally the last class that I will be teaching (I'm super excited about this one) is a Disney leather 8x8 album and shadow box, it will be using the new black leather "Biography case 101" from Cosmo Cricket. The outside of the case will be decorated as well as 4 double 8x8 pages and the cover page. The shadow box can hold all of your Disney memorablia that you have collected from your trip.

Here is a sneek peak of the from of the case.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These look awesome! Can't wait to see all of the projects! :)

scrapchic72 said...

Hi Danielle - I love the Mickey Book, Can't wait to see you in Orlando next month.

Danielle Muldowney said...

Thank you, I am very excited about teaching the Disney Book I absolutely love the Biography Case it is such a nice soft leather.